Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 2 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 2 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zlpwcq

Jumlah posting : 22
Natijah : 66

Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China Empty
PostSubyek: Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China   Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 am

Construction of a railway across Asia artery connecting Europe and Asia the economic center, and then relying on this rail on the "Silk Road" through a steady stream of cargo transit to its economic prosperity, prada handbags sale has become a common dream of the Central Asian countries.

With Central Asia - Middle East Railway participating countries Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki on November 15 in the high-profile announcement, this long-planned rail artery to gradually clear. prada handbags

Mottaki announced that, at present Iran, Afghanistan and Turkey, transit countries have agreed to build a bridge connecting China and Central Asia, the Middle East of the railway.

The reporter was informed that the railway transit countries, including China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, eventually reached, the Trans-Asian thing, a part of the original line connection, some will be new. At present, the specific alignments are still discussing, the two routes China could reach one from Lianyungang Alashankou, leading to Kazakhstan, another possibility is through the Central Asian countries from Xinjiang. prada outlet

This reporter learned from the transport sector in Kazakhstan, although a specific start time is yet to be determined, but according to current plans, the Ministry of Communications goalkeeper countries meet next year to discuss issues specific to start. And this statement is confirmed from the Iranian side, according to Iranian news agency reported, countries will be announced early next year in the territory of the railway budget and the planning started. prada shoes on sale

However, as the railway passing through the geographical environment and international political situation is more complicated, the project remaining in the variable.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Iran and Turkey, said it would build the railway connecting Central Asia and China
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1