Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 3 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 3 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zlpwcq

Jumlah posting : 22
Natijah : 66

Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  Empty
PostSubyek: Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured    Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

In the center of Stockholm to launch terrorist attacks at the crowded, is the most worrying attempts. Yes, it failed, but it may

cause a real disaster. - Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt men prada sunglasses

Local time on December 11, the center of downtown Stockholm, Sweden, there were two series of suicide bombings. The then Minister for

Foreign Affairs, said the two blasts are terrorist attacks. Sweden, officials said this is the first time in the country suffered

such attacks.

Two explosions within minutes of mens prada sunglasses

About 5 pm the same day, the Swedish capital of Stockholm's central business district, a pedestrian street there were two explosions.

Two explosions within minutes of the time. The first blast a car bomb, a car, witnesses reported seeing sparks, followed by violent

explosions occurred. The second blast from a location near the first blast, another car also exploded.

To the sudden explosion of the incident, the street began to scramble on foot to escape, many customers rushed out from the big

shopping malls.

Police said the suspects photos prada sunglasses

Swedish police immediately rushed to the scene. After investigation, they found the car were two explosions with gas cylinders.

Local media said the explosion killed a suspected bomber was killed and two sustained minor injuries and was taken to hospital for

treatment, there is no danger.

Were killed in the suspected suicide bomber, explosives strapped to the body. Police said they had a very clear grasp of their

photograph, if necessary, will be published.

Yet raise alert level prada shoes

Andrew Lai Situo Mu Boge police spokesman said: "What if the suicide bomber dead, then this is the first time such incidents occurred

in Sweden." According to the said incident, the authorities have had no adjustment high-alert level.

October this year, security police from the second level of terror alert level is raised to the third level. This is a total of five

in Sweden for the first time the terror alert level raised to three.mens prada shoes
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1