Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 3 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 3 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN.....

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
ashri_87

Jumlah posting : 1
Natijah : 3

PostSubyek: KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN.....   KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 pm

assalamualaikum wr wb...
buat kamu para maziero and raziev lovers yang berasal dari banten ayo gabung disini...!!!!
ini adalah tempat sharing kita di dunia maya karena ikpm kita ga ada websitenya..... No
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94612712074&ref=mf
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tangcao123

Jumlah posting : 10
Natijah : 26

PostSubyek: one man must be exact in piety   KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm

instead of starving himself to death ; and then you have sound out as great a rebel against God.Folk that puts out his eyes, or murders himself, has only this guilt, that he abuses Moncler the powers that God has given him ; that he resuses to act that part sor which he was created, and puts himself into a state that is contrary to the divine will. And surely this is the guilt of every one that lives an unrcaionab'e, unholy, and soolish lise.A S theresore, no particular state, or private lise, is an excuse sor the abuse of our bodies, or self-murder; so no particular state, or private lise, is an excuse sor the abuse of our reason, or the neglect of the holinv Moncler jackets ess of the Christian religion. For surely it is as much the will of God that we should make the best use of our rational faculties, that we should consorm to the purity and holiness of Christianity, at it is the will of F 4 " God, God, that we should use our eyes, and eat and drink for the preservation of our lives.Till theresore a man can shew, that he sincerely endeavours to live according to the will of God, to be that wh ch God requires him to be ; till he can shew, that he is striving to live according to the holiness of the Chrillian religion ; whosoever he be, or wheresoever he be, he has all that to answer sor, that they have, who resuse to live, who abuse the greatest trusts Moncler sale and Moncler coats or moncler vest and neglect the highest calling in the world.Every body acknowledges, that all orders of men are to be equally and exactly honest and faithful; there is no exception to be made in these duties, sor any private or particular state of lise. Now if we would bin attend to the reason and nature of things ; if we would but consider the nature of God, and the nature of man, we should sind the fame necessity sor every other right use of our reason, sor every grace, or religious temper of the C Moncler jackets Men & Moncler jackets women hristian lise : we should sind it as absurd to suppose, that one man must be exact in piety, and another need not, as to suppose that one man must be exact in honesty, but another need not. For Christian humility, sobriety, devotion, and piety, are as great and necessary parts of a reasonable lise, as justice and honesty. •A N D on the other hand, pride, sensuality, and tovetoksnefi, are as great diforders of the soul, are as high an abuse of our reason, and as contrary to God, as iheating and dishonesty. Tbeft and dishonesty seem indeed, to vulgar eyes, to be greater sins, because they are so hurtsul to civil society, and are so severely punish'd by human laws.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tangcao123

Jumlah posting : 10
Natijah : 26

PostSubyek: employment of lise   KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 pm

B u T if we consider mankind in a higher view, as God's order or society of rational beings, that are to glorify him by the right use of their reason, and by acting consormably to the orde Moncler r of their nature, we shall sind, that every temper that is equally contrary to reason and order, that opposes God's ends and d5gns, and disorders the beauty and glory of the rational world, is equally sinsul in man, and Moncler jackets equally odious to God. This would shew us, that the sin of sensuality is like the fin of dishonesty, and renders us as great objects of the div ne displeasure.Again, if we consider mankind in a farther view, as a redeemed order of'fallen spirits, that are baptized into a sellowship with the Son of God} to be temples of the Holy Ghost ; to live according to his holy inspirations; to offer to God the reasonable facrifices of an hum Moncler sale and Moncler coats or moncler vest ble, pious, and thanksul lise ; to purify themselves from the disorders of their fall; to mike a right use of the means of grace, in order to be sos of eternal glory: If we look at mankind in this true light, then we shall find, that air. tempers that are contrary to this holy society, that are abuses of this insinite mercy ; all actions that make us unlike to Christ, that disgrace his body, that abuse the means of grace, and oppofe our hopes of glory, have every thing in them, that Moncler jackets Men & Moncler jackets women can make us sor ever odious unto God. So that though pride and sensuality, and other vices of the like kind, do not hurt civÆsociety, as cheating and dishonesty do; yet they hurhifeat society, and oppofe thofe ends, which are greatiihd more glorious in the eyes of God, than all the societies that relate to this world. -^riw .-.' N 0 T H i N c theresore can be more false, than to imagine, that because we are private persons, that have taken upon us no charge or employment of lise, that theresore we may live more at large, indulge our appetites, and be less caresul of the duties of piety and holiness; sor it is as good an excuse sor cheating and dishonesty. Because he that abuses his
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN.....   KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN..... I_icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

KUMPUL ALUMNI KONSULAT BANTEN.....
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: TAJAMMU' :: Tasliyah-
Navigasi: