Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Moncler Jacket sale Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Moncler Jacket sale

Go down 
PengirimMessage
LansBB

Jumlah posting : 12
Natijah : 36

Moncler Jacket sale Empty
PostSubyek: Moncler Jacket sale   Moncler Jacket sale I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Three young people create this magical brand story not much said, the story of three Ramillom Andre, Rene actor Lionel Vincent and Terray bought a Monestier located in the factory, the Clermont DE brand name is from the abbreviations. In the early time they devote professional area, safe reliable let them quickly became the basis of all ski team, a veritable "feather emperor".

And Moncler march from the fashion fields, the eight is about. At that time Europe's most famous is called a Paninari fashion followers, they will be the media of fashionable magnified indefinitely became trend-setters. And Moncler jacket is one of the most expensive clothes is not an error. Especially the orange and yellow, these two at the time of the shops are very difficult to find. The jacket was imported control supply the most complicated problems. Something similar happened in Asia, Japan broke out among the students Moncler feather hot.

After several rounds, back-and-forth ups and downs, and stood in the Moncler these waves of fashion. The regression, Moncler become more bright-coloured and costly. And Balenciaga cooperation and achieve miraculous Fendi repeatedly eider down the series of cooperation with high-grade shows its vanity, and the perfect fusion of brand and Junya Watanabe, Beams these trends brand cooperation Moncler to find more wide world, especially for some highlights of color apply, more and more young people.

From 2006, Moncler also launched a series of Gamme Rouge by now, the beginning of the creative director Alessandra Valentino Facchinetti rule. The Facchinetti just by GUCCI Alessandra wipe out soon. However, a loss for the design Facchinetti Alessandra Moncler Gamme Rouge quite successful, it also indirectly by Mr. Let her Valentino selected.

And after Facchinetti Alessandra Moncler, Giambattista come again Valli succeed in this position. But for Moncler Giambattista Valli Gamme Rouge design of the first series dress, 2008, the success of the winter series of grace and movement, made a perfect annotation.

Nowadays the Moncler have been beloved daughter of Joyce Adrienne Ma Ma, Hong Kong introduced the first shop also reveals the nature, is all chambering green and red flowers is really MaiMianZi Hong Kong people, nearly one million of, in the coldest eider down when also can wear short-sleeved seaport, a few weeks were sold out.
http://www.tradersupplier.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Moncler Jacket sale
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: OTHERS :: Latihan posting-
Navigasi: