Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new

Go down 
PengirimMessage
LansBB

Jumlah posting : 12
Natijah : 36

Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new Empty
PostSubyek: Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new   Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Auto companies have long relied on celebrities to sell a new car test drive. Now they will have a similar influence attention to, but much cheaper channels: a strong network of social media influence on young users.

To promote the new compact Lexus, Toyota is recruiting those in Twitter and other social media have a lot of fans who help to create momentum.

The new strategy includes a range of coach coupons outlet network video, female comedian Whitney Cummins (Whitney Cummings) in a series of video interviews with big names of social media, and let them drive Lexus CT 200h town turn in their lives on the lap. Participate in the promotion of social media stars include satire on the media Onion editor 巴拉唐德瑟 Houston (Baratunde Thurston), marketing and social media expert Brian Enso Reese (Brian Solis) and the famous music radio program host Richard Tequa people Tevez (Richard Quitevis), the DJ Qbert.

Lexus vice president of marketing Daifunuode Strom (Dave Nordstrom), said: "If we invite social media activists, fans will be able to attract their attention."

As social media has become an important discount coach bags channel to attract eyeballs, marketers began to hope these less well-known people to help them sell products. Automobile manufacturers and advertising industry executives said the star, compared with the high prices, to employ social media stars in the younger age groups and establish a better reputation.

Global digital communications manager for Ford Scott Mundy (Scott Monty), said: "People trust people who are like them, when we invite these people, they will reduce Ford's vaunted sense."

These social star test drive their Lexus experience through blog posts, Twitter and Flickr photos, information disseminated to go out, and comes with picture and video content. U.S. R & B singer Billy Examination (Coapele) on coach coupon 2010, wrote: "Last night with @ Djqbert and @ WhitneyCummings a great time. Thank you @ keyinfluencer, @ VanHoven and @ lexus of outstanding products. Go # Lexus1 it."

Lexus to assist in the promotion of this New York advertising company co-founder Jonas Hull Skynny Berg (Jonas Hallberg) said that these social media celebrities will be "dissemination of information."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Automobile manufacturers, by Twitter marketing new
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: OTHERS :: Latihan posting-
Navigasi: