Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
in a higher view I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
in a higher view Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 5 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 5 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

in a higher view

Go down 
PengirimMessage
tangcao123

Jumlah posting : 10
Natijah : 26

in a higher view Empty
PostSubyek: in a higher view   in a higher view I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 pm

if we would but consider the nature of God, and the nature of man, we should sind the fame necessity sor every other right use of our reason, sor every grace, or religious temper of the Christian lise : we should sind it as absurd to suppose, that Moncler ne man must be exact in piety, and another need not, as to suppose that one man must be exact in honesty, but another need not. For Christian humility, sobriety, devotion, and piety, are as great and necessary parts of a reasonable lise, as justice and honesty. •A N D on the other hand, pride, s Moncler jackets ensua lity, and tovetoksnefi, are as great diforders of the soul, are as high an abuse of our reason, and as contrary to God, as iheating and dishonesty. Tbeft and dishonesty seem indeed, to vulgar eyes, to be greater sins, because they are so hurtsul to civil society, and are so severely punish'd by human laws.B u T if we consider mankind in a higher view, as God's order or society of rational beings, that are to glorify him by the right use of the Moncler sale and Moncler coats or moncler vest that every temper that is equally contrary to reason and order, that opposes God's ends and de'cis because we are fallen into an age, where the lorn not only of many, but of most, is waxed cold. I Have made this little appeal to antiquity, and quoted these sew pasfages of Scripture, to support some uncommon practices in the lise of Moncler jackets Men & Moncler jackets women Miranda ; and ta dhew, that her highest rules of holy living, her devotion, self denials renunciation of the world, her charity, virginity, and voluntary poverty, are sounded in the J'nblimejt <ounsels of Christ and his apoitle , suitable «o the high expectations of another lise, proper instances of a heavenly love, and all sollowed by the greatest Joints of the best and purest ages of the church.He that batb ears to bear,
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

in a higher view
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: AWALAN :: Cara Register/Pendaftaran-
Navigasi: