Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 2 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 2 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice

Go down 
PengirimMessage
LansBB

Jumlah posting : 12
Natijah : 36

Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice Empty
PostSubyek: Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice   Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

The mother of a Georgia teen beaten at a house party referred to her son as a "silent hero" and called for justice after the four teens accused of his murder appeared in court Monday morning.

"My son did not die in vain," said Prada sunglasses, the mother of 18-year-old Bobby Maurice Tillman. "Something will be done about these children attacking each other for nothing."

Horace Damon Coleman, 19, Emanuel Benjamin Boykins, 18, Quantez Devonta Mallory, 18, and Tracen Franklin, 19, were brought into the courtroom one by one to face one count of felony murder. Police say the boys beat Tillman to death outside a party in metro Atlanta that had gotten out of control Saturday night.

Sheriff Phil Miller told CNN the attack happened after girls got into a fight, and one of the girls hit a boy. One of the suspects, according to Miller, said he wasn't going to "hit a girl," but the next guy who came by was going to get "beat down."

Tillman was the unfortunate victim, and he was a "little guy, 18 years old, 5-foot-6, weighed 125 pounds," said Miller, who added that he didn't think the boys even knew each other.

The suspect went to Douglas County High School, while Tillman went to Chapel Hill, the sheriff said.

A judge ordered no bail for the suspects until they can speak with an attorney. All but Franklin asked for court-appointed counsel. His mother told the judge she had already hired an attorney for her son.

Police Prada handbags arrived on the scene early Sunday. They were called by the mother of the girl who had hosted the party after it had gotten out of control. Miller said there were 60 to 80 people at the party. Fifty-seven witnesses were taken in for questioning.

After the initial hearing, the sheriff responded to criticism from parents who complained about partygoers being bused in from the party to the police station, and held without their permission.

"This is not about the sheriff's office or the inconveniences about solving a murder case," Miller said. "And that's what we did, and that's what we're proud of."

The Douglas County district attorney stood next to the victim's mother, calling the attack "an absolutely unprovoked senseless killing" of a "completely innocent victim."

"I don't think we're ever gonna learn why it happened," D.A. David McCabe said.

Some family members Prada shoes praised officials for the way they have handled the case so far. They held up a large framed prom portrait of Tillman for reporters to see as his mother described him as a person who loved basketball.

"My son was an angel here on earth," Revaida said solemnly, "just a good person."

No drugs or alcohol were found at the scene, according to the sheriff, and he doesn't expect any more charges in the case.

A grand jury will convene in two weeks. The suspects are expected to be indicted at that time.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Mother of Georgia teen beaten to death calls for justice
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1